ACE 2021 - Save the Date!
IJCAHPO’s 49th Annual Continuing Education (ACE) Program offers flexibility with both on-site and virtual learning opportunities. Mark your calendar!
On-Site Program in New Orleans at the Hilton New Orleans Riverside—November 12-14, 2021
- Streamlined program with over 32 new courses
- Harold A. Stein, MD Lecture featuring Dr. James Chodosh on COVID-19 and the Eye: Alternative Facts
- Capstone Lectures – featuring key innovations in ophthalmology
- 5 Sub-Specialty Sessions
- Certification Exam Prep Courses
Virtual On-Demand Program—October 28 - November 21, 2021
- Select from over 50 new and returning favorite courses
- Take courses at your own pace with no quizzes
Additional Virtual Add-Ons
Watch Our Website!
- View the live stream of the Capstone Lectures, Practice Management Sub-Specialty Session, and Harold A. Stein, MD Lecture
- Learn new skills and perfect your technique with Demonstration Labs
No traditional ACE Bulletins will be mailed! Instead, we will post an online program brochure highlighting the November education on-site and virtual programs. Registration will open after August 1, 2021. The full ACE program and updates will be listed on the ACE website starting in August.