On-Site Program Information
ACE 2023 attendees agree to voluntarily:
- Assume all health and safety risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
- Follow all IJCAHPO and hotel protocols.
On-Site Program at the Hilton San Francisco Union Square (November 3-5, 2023)
- Harold A. Stein, MD Lecture featuring Dr. Philip J. Rosenfeld on A New Era in the Treatment of Dry Age-Related Macular Degeneration
- Capstone Lectures—highlighting key innovations in ophthalmology
- Sub-Specialty Sessions
- Certification Exam Prep Courses
- Purchase additional on-demand courses to take at your own pace, on your own time, with no quizzes
On-Site Registration Options
- 3-Day (Includes the Military and Veterans Package)—This package includes 3-day access to on-site lectures. Additional on-demand courses are available to purchase for $10 per credit hour.
- 1-Day—This package includes access to on-site lectures for the day of your choice. Additional on-demand courses are available to purchase for $10 per credit hour.
Courses for Allied Ophthalmic Personnel (AOP) will be held at the:
Hilton San Francisco Union Square
333 O'Farrell St
San Francisco, CA 94102
Phone: (415) 771-1400
On-Site Registration Hours
Continental Ballroom 1 & 2 (Ballroom Level)
Friday, November 3 6:30 a.m.–4:00
Saturday, November 4 6:30 a.m.–4:00 p.m.
Sunday, November 5 6:30 a.m.–3:30