IJCAHPO’s 49th Annual Continuing Education (ACE) Program offers flexibility with both on-site and virtual learning opportunities. Join us on-site, virtually, or both!
On-Site Program in New Orleans at the Hilton New Orleans Riverside—November 12-14, 2021
- Streamlined program with over 30 new courses
- Harold A. Stein, MD Lecture featuring Dr. James Chodosh on COVID-19 and the Eye: Alternative Facts
- Capstone Lectures – featuring key innovations in ophthalmology
- 5 Sub-Specialty Sessions
- Certification Exam Prep Courses
Virtual On-Demand Program—October 28 - November 21, 2021
- Select from over 50 new and returning favorite courses
- Take courses at your own pace with no quizzes
Additional Virtual Add-Ons
Watch Our Website!
- Learn new skills and perfect your technique with Demonstration Labs
No traditional ACE Bulletins will be mailed! Instead, an online program brochure is posted highlighting the November education on-site and virtual programs.