Virtual Broadcast Information
Courses will be held in real-time through a virtual course platform. Attendees must attend courses at the scheduled time as they will not be accessible once they have aired.
Virtual Broadcast 3-Day Program (Nov. 7, 14, 15) – No Quizzes!
Over 20 online courses with CE credits for the experienced professional seeking advanced, leading-edge ophthalmic topics
- Courses are bundled into online broadcast tracks over 3 days
- Harold A. Stein, MD Lecture presented via Virtual Broadcast on COVID-19 and Other Emerging Infectious Diseases by Gary Holland, MD, UCLA Stein Eye Institute
- Capstone Lectures Live! Innovations in Ophthalmology—Six world-renowned faculty speaking on cutting-edge topics in ophthalmology
Virtual Broadcast 3-Day Program Schedule (Nov. 7, 14, 15)
- Saturday, November 7, 8:00 am-3:45 pm Central
- Saturday, November 14, 8:00 am-3:45 pm Central
- Sunday, November 15, 8:00 am-2:45 pm Central
- Breaks are scheduled each day from 10:00 am-10:15 am Central and 12:15 pm-12:45 pm Central
Additional ACE Offerings (Additional registration and fees may apply.)
- Sub-Specialty Sessions on front-line topics in 5 sessions with star speakers
- Learning Labs on premier ophthalmic equipment
- New! Roundtable Sessions on key topics important to today’s practices
- New! EYEXchange FREE forum to connect with your peers on topics selected by attendees
- Certification Exam Prep Courses* to validate your examination content area knowledge
*IJCAHPO does not require nor guarantee a passing score on the COA, COT or COMT examinations with the purchase of and the participation in the IJCAHPO COA, COT or COMT certification examination preparation courses.
- Allergan TechAlliance Event
- Virtual Exhibit Hall