IJCAHPO ACE 2020 Goes 100% Virtual: Broadcast and On-Demand
The American Academy of Ophthalmology (AAO) has determined “In light of epidemiological projections, government regulations and public health mandates to prevent the spread of disease — including social distancing, limited crowd sizes and face coverings — the Academy has been forced to cancel its in-person annual meeting this year.”
Because IJCAHPO and AAO are closely aligned, we support their decision. Our first goal is to maintain the safety of our attendees and our Faculty as we bring an educational program that will result in quality learning and protect the health of you – the eye care team’s front line healthcare providers!
The International Joint Commission on Allied Health Personnel in Ophthalmology (IJCAHPO) will present a Virtual Broadcast and On-Demand Program only for our Annual Meeting 2020 — the most important ophthalmic technician program of the year.
Reasons to join us at ACE 2020:
- Supercharge your knowledge, capabilities and results
- Learn from nationally recognized game-changers in ophthalmology
- Earn CE credit with No Quizzes
- Train your entire team without leaving the clinic
Virtual Broadcast 3-Day Program (Nov. 7, 14, 15) - No Quizzes!
- Over 20 online courses with CE credits for the experienced professional seeking advanced, leading-edge ophthalmic topics
- Courses are bundled into online broadcast tracks over 3 days
- Harold A. Stein, MD Lecture presented via Virtual Broadcast on COVID-19 and Other Emerging Infectious Diseases by Gary Holland, MD, UCLA Stein Eye Institute
- Capstone Lectures Live! Innovations in Ophthalmology — Six world-renowned faculty speaking on cutting-edge topics in ophthalmology
Virtual On-Demand Program (Nov. 7-Dec. 30) - No Quizzes!
- Over 100 online courses with CE credits for those technicians starting to explore their career and training for the seasoned ophthalmic professional seeking advanced, leading-edge ophthalmic topics
- Select as many ACE courses and CE credits as you like and watch them at your convenience
Additional ACE Offerings (Additional registration and fees may apply.)
- Sub-Specialty Sessions on front-line topics in 5 sessions with star speakers
- Learning Labs on premier ophthalmic equipment
- New! Roundtable Sessions on key topics important to today’s practices
- New! EYEXchange FREE forum to connect with your peers on topics selected by attendees
- Certification Exam Prep Courses* to validate your examination content area knowledge
*IJCAHPO does not require nor guarantee a passing score on the COA, COT or COMT examinations with the purchase of and the participation in the IJCAHPO COA, COT or COMT certification examination preparation courses.
- Allergan TechAlliance Event
- Virtual Exhibit Hall