On-Site Program Information
On-Site Program in Chicago at the Hyatt Regency (September 30–October 2, 2022)
- Harold A. Stein, MD Lecture featuring Dr. Michael F. Chiang on How the Science, Technology and Art of Ophthalmic Practice are Evolving: Perspectives From the National Eye Institute
- Capstone Lectures—highlighting key innovations in ophthalmology
- Sub-Specialty Sessions
- Certification Exam Prep Courses
- Purchase additional on-demand courses to take at your own pace, on your own time, with no quizzes
On-Site Registration Options
- 3-Day (Includes the Group Discount and Military and Veterans Package)—This package includes 3-day access to on-site lectures. Additional on-demand courses are available to purchase for $10 per credit hour.
- 1-Day—This package includes access to on-site lectures for the day of your choice. Additional on-demand courses are available to purchase for $10 per credit hour.
Courses for Allied Ophthalmic Personnel (AOP) will be held at the:
Hyatt Regency Chicago
151 E Wacker Dr
Chicago, IL 60601
On-Site Registration Hours
Grand Ballroom Registration Desk (Ballroom Level)
Friday, September 30 6:30 a.m.–4:00
Saturday, October 1 6:30 a.m.–4:00 p.m.
Sunday, October 2 6:30 a.m.–3:30