This exciting 3-day program will feature a variety of lectures, hands-on workshops, keynote speakers, ATPO's certification exam review courses, and more!
Visit our ACE website for the latest updates.
September 14: Last Day for Early Registration Pricing
September 15: Registration Price increase
October 12: Changes/Cancellations/Refunds Deadline
October 26-28: Onsite Registration (available only as space allows)
If you are already registered for ACE and would like to make changes to your course schedule, you may request changes onsite.
USEFUL REGISTRATION TIPS:
- You must select all of your courses for each day during online registration to avoid paying an additional charge!
- Click the triangle in each aqua-colored bar below to expand each section, and then click “Add” for each desired course.
- When you’ve finished adding all of your selections, you may view/edit your selections by scrolling back to the top and clicking “Only display program items in registrant’s itinerary”
- To finalize your registration, click "Proceed to Checkout" to complete your purchase. A confirmation letter will be mailed to you.
- To make changes to your ACE registration (until October 12th):
- Return to this page
- Sign in (if necessary)
- Click “Add” to add classes
- Click “Remove” to remove classes
- When your changes are complete, click “Proceed to Checkout”
By attending the IJCAHPO/ATPO/CLSA 46th Annual Continuing Education Program, attendees agree to allow their names, likenesses and images (photographic) to be used by IJCAHPO, ATPO and CLSA for educational and promotional purposes.
Active duty military personnel and veterans are eligible for significantly discounted ACE 2018 registration fees. However, we are unable to process military/veteran discounts online. Registrants must email firstname.lastname@example.org or fax their registration forms to 651-731-0410 for these discounts.
Registrations forms can be found here.
Group Registrations (7+ Participants)
To avoid potential complications, for groups of 7 or more attendees, please contact our administrative department at 651-731-2944 (ext. 363) prior to registering so that a staff member can provide detailed instructions.