IJCAHPO’s 49th Annual Continuing Education (ACE) Program offers flexibility with both on-site and virtual learning opportunities. Join us on-site, virtually, or both!
On-Site Program in New Orleans at the Hilton New Orleans Riverside—November 12-14, 2021
- Streamlined program with over 30 new courses
- Harold A. Stein, MD Lecture featuring Dr. James Chodosh on COVID-19 and the Eye: Alternative Facts
- Capstone Lectures – featuring key innovations in ophthalmology
- 5 Sub-Specialty Sessions
- Certification Exam Prep Courses
Virtual On-Demand Program—October 28 - November 21, 2021
Select from over 50 new and returning favorite courses
- Take courses at your own pace with no quizzes
Additional Virtual Add-Ons
Watch Our Website! No traditional ACE Bulletins will be mailed!
- Learn new skills and perfect your technique with Demonstration Labs
Instead, an online program brochure is posted highlighting the November education on-site and virtual programs.
Courses for Allied Ophthalmic Personnel (AOP) will be held at the:
Hilton New Orleans Riverside
2 Poydras Street
New Orleans, LA 70130
Hotel reservations must be made through the AAO Housing Bureau. Visit https://www.aao.org/annual-meeting/hotel-reservation for details.
IJCAHPO Mobile App Available in October
Don’t miss out! Stay informed with access to all of the latest ACE information. Download IJCAHPO’s mobile app at https://jcahpo.mosaic-mobile.net/share-app.aspx.
IJCAHPO does not provide WIFI access within the hotel.
- View your custom program schedule
- Interactive hotel map
- ACE news, alerts and updates
- Course descriptions and handouts
- Course evaluations
- Faculty listing
- Access IJCAHPO’s social media page
- Sponsor Listings
IJCAHPO Exhibitors at Hilton New Orleans Riverside
IJCAHPO hosts a variety of exhibitors during the ACE program. Visit the exhibits on Friday and Saturday from 7:30 am-4:30 pm in the Chemin Royal Foyer.